I have been playing around with our ultrasound picture, my computer and scanner, and I think I lighted the picture enough for you to make out the image. It is a close up of his little head and he is bringing his hand up to his nose. You can barely make out a couple of his fingers. We were watching Jack on a huge flat screen t.v. and he was crystal clear. I wish all of you could see him the way we did. You can't tell much from this picture, but believe me - he is beautiful!
Like father, like son. John has always crossed his ankles. When he is sitting in his chair watching t.v., in the bed at night (even while he is asleep) he has his ankles crossed. Jack had his ankles crossed during most of his ultrasound. He would uncross them for a minute or two, then cross them again. John got the biggest kick out of this.



3 comments:
What a beautiful boy! I love how he crosses his ankles like John. How cute is that. Before you know it Jack will be out in the front yard playing ball with Matt!!
Thanks for sharing your site with us. This brought back a lot of wonderful memories for me. Cherish every second he is inside of you. It goes so quickly.
Carolyn
We can't wait for our little boy Jack! His Aunt Nicole and Uncle Sam plan to spoil him rotten!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment