GO SAINTS!!!
Jack is anxiously waiting for Super Bowl Sunday!! (You think I'm kidding, but he really does like to watch football.) And thanks to the very talented Suzanne Brister, he will be watching in style!! She made this great t-shirt and today was his first day to wear it. We wore it to town and people stopped us in Wal-Mart to ask where we got his shirt and to see how it was made. The shirt is a big hit!! We are even planning to wear it to church Sunday morning (Super Bowl Sunday) over a black shirt and with his khaki pants. Our church really gets into the Super Bowl and has a big Super Bowl party every year, so Jack will be doing his part.
Jack's Great Aunt and Uncle, Tom and Carolyn Young, live in New Orleans and I thought they might get a kick out of seeing Jack supporting the Saints.
Suzanne makes adorable children's clothes and is hoping to get a blog up soon. When she does, I will post a link.


2 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!!Oh yes, so is the "Saint'S Tee Shirt". Love, MiMi and PaPa.
--love Jack in his Saints shirt: he looks adorable. I am so glad that Su's handiwork will be displayed here in Grenada. I'm a proud mother in law!
love,
Betty
Post a Comment