Now that Jack is getting older, our weeks are getting busier and busier. I try to take as many pictures as I can, but sometimes it's hard to work the camera and chase after Jack. We had playgroup at Case and Keeton's house Thursday, and I took my camera, but never took pictures. The memory of that fun day will just have to live in our minds. Jack is really getting to be a big boy. He has little friends in the neighborhood. He knows their names and where they live. He loves for us to walk to their houseand visit. Especially two sweet, little girls - Peyton and Carly Brooke. We walked to their house Friday afternoon and the entire time Jack was saying, "I go see Carly Brooke." They are so sweet and play so well with Jack. This is a great neighborhood for kids.
I've told you before, Jack will wear anything as a hat.Even the Happy Meal box. He used this box as a hat
for about two days (before I threw it away). And it took me about two
shampoos to get the smell out of his hair.
Look at his ear in this picture.
Friday night, our neighbor Karen(aka - Lady) informed me of the big, beautiful,full moon. This weekend the moonwas the brightest and closest to the earththat we are suppose to see until the year 2029.So, I had to get everyone outside to see it. I got Jack out of bed and John was about half asleepin his chair, as you can probably tell in this picture.
We headed out and I am so glad we did. Jack lovedthe big moon and all of the stars.

They finally woke up enough to enjoy it. Saturday night Jack wanted to
go outside and see the moon again. So we did,
but we had a lot of clouds hanging around and
every time we went outside we couldn't see the
moon. He cried and cried. The clouds finally cleared
around 10:30 and it was a beautiful moon. But we decided
not to wake Jack. It would have taken him for-ever
to get back to sleep.

Enjoying some good tv.
Saturday was a warm, beautiful day.I bought Jack three strawberry plants
and got them planted. I filled his water bucket
so he could water them. And that lead to this.
Jack stripped down to his diaper, soaking wet,
playing in the water.

He tripped over second base and slid across the grass.John is trying to clean him up.
I thought since we were outsideand Jack was having so much fun
pouring water over his head,
I might as well pull out the baby shampoo
and give him a good head washing.
And that's what I did.
It saved us time in the bath tub later that night.




He loved for John to squirt himwith the hose.
Look at the water in his diaper!
Saturday, at lunch, I asked Jack what he and his dadwanted me to fix for dinner that night.
Jack answered, "Pizza and happy birthday cake!"
When I was putting him down for his afternoon
nap, he told me he wanted chocolate birthday cake.
So for dinner Saturday night, after he had a good
warm bath, Jack enjoyed Pizza Hut pizza
and a piece of chocolate birthday cake.
And yes, we had to have candles!
And yes, we had to sing "Happy Birthday".
Here he is blowing out his candles.John thought we were silly. But as I told
him, I celebrate the day Jack was born
everyday in my heart, so why not have cake and candles?
0 comments:
Post a Comment