In my haste to edit the "Halloween 2011" post, I accidentally deleted four very special pictures.
Our very first stop was to see Daddy Todd and Lady (Todd and Karen McLemore). Their house is magic to Jack. He loves going over there. He loves going to their carport door, when they are not home, ringing the door bell a few times, and making their dog bark. We do this a lot. Poor Tippy!! Their daughter, Diana, is Jack's big crush. He asks me two or three times a day, "What Diana doing, momma?". I tell him she is away at college, going to class with her friends. One day we rode by their house and he said, "I never do see Diana". But when he is around her, he gets so teased!
Wednesday, November 30
More Halloween
Posted by Amanda at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Cutest Woody ever!!!
Post a Comment