Get ready for t-ball picture overload. I promised my mom I would try to get these on the blog today. I have a lot of pictures I need to post. We have had so much going on since we moved here. We are always going and doing. I'm always taking pictures, but have very little time to sit and actually post them. I'm going to try to get caught up. We started t-ball last week and Jack LOVES it. I don't know if it's the game as much as getting to play with the kids. John and I were talking the other night about the enormous change we have seen in Jack since we moved to New Albany. This move has been the best thing that could have ever happened to the three of us. We love it here and are so happy. Jack is like a different child. He is a social butterfly. This was our second practice. Our actual games start in May. John is helping coach and having as much fun as Jack. These kids are so funny. The boys are all over the place and the girls are very serious about the game. And those girls can hit that ball!! Here are a few pictures from last night's practice. ENJOY!!
Wednesday, April 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
He looks so big! And looks like he is having so much fun. Cookie, Harrison and Uncle Sam can't wait to come see him play:)
Post a Comment