Wednesday, December 17

Jackson Wentworth Branscome is Here!

Hi everybody! I am filling in for Amanda while they are at the hospital with... baby Jack! He made his entrance into the world Tuesday at 2:46 pm. He weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces and measured 21 1/4 inches! He is soooooo pretty (I'm sure John would rather me say handsome). So far we can tell that he loves to be held and does not like to have his clothes changed. He has had lots of visitors, we were all so excited to have him here. Jack, mom and dad were resting when we left this afternoon. Amanda and John are both doing great - they are being wonderful parents! Thank you to everyone who has kept them in your prayers!

Don't you agree that he is the cutest thing ever???


Jack told me no more pictures Aunt Nicole!!!

(Do you think Amanda will mind that I gave her blog a makeover? Hope not!:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Jack is so beautiful!! I can't wait to see him.Take care and enjoy that new blessing.
love,
Betty Ward

Betty said...

Amanda and John, Jack is precious! I agree with Nicole,he is so pretty! He is so blessed to have you as parents. Take care of yourselves. CALL me if you need ANYTHING! Enjoy every minute...

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Congrats! He is such a pretty baby.
Enjoy this time!!!

Suzanne Brister

Anonymous said...

I think beautiful is the right word.

Lanie Ligon Sandridge

CalvaryGirl said...

He's beautiful! Congrats to the happy parents!
Wendy
My Blog