As usual, I took pictures of Jack everyday this week. I thought I would end the week by posting a few of my favorites.

In this picture, Jack is fast asleep in his car seat. This picture was taken Wednesday afternoon. That morning we had to go to Wal-Mart and I told Jack if he acted nice, I would take him to visit his BeBe & Granddaddy Guy on the way home. He acted perfect while I shopped, so we went to see the grandparents! We had a nice visit and Jack walked away with a couple of happies - a mini baseball from their trip to watch MSU play in Hawaii and two adorable hats that belonged to John when he was a baby. They look so cute on him! (That will be a post next week.) Later that afternoon, we met my mom between Grenada and Winona so I could pick up a book. By that time, Jack was pooped. He fell asleep in the car and when we got home, I just let him finish his nap in his car seat. You know what they say, "Never wake a sleeping baby!"

I took these pictures tonight after
his bath. He looks so cute and smells so good!

This one is my favorite!

We hope everyone has a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment