Today turned into FASHION STATEMENT SUNDAY for our fashion forward monkey. He wanted everyone to know how happy he was that MSU won their game yesterday. So he wore this cute short-all to church this morning. It was a gift from Mary Ann Heath and we love it, although I consider it on loan, because if Jamie and Maggie (Mary Ann's son and daughter-in-law) ever have a little boy, I'm going to pass it down to them. They both graduated from State. Jack's outfit was also accessorized with a MSU bib and burp rag packed neatly in his bag. He took a little heat from some Rebel fans, but he took it all in stride. (We thought he better go on and wear it today, because you never know how many more games State will win.)
Sunday, September 6
Fashion Statements
mom! I'm ready for bed!!!" - face.
And for those of you who are interested, I found these cute pj's at Wal-Mart for $4.00 and they go up to size 4T. I was so excited! I want Jack to have cute holiday pj's, I'm just not going to pay a fortune for them. I hope they get some equally cute ones in for Christmas.
Posted by Amanda at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Love both outfits. Jack is very trendy!!
Post a Comment