Amanda - I made my blog private today & wanted to let you know if you want to keep in touch, email me at kacysuzanne@hotmail.com & I'll add you as a reader. Hope everything's going well!
John and I have been married for 15 years and welcomed our first child, a little boy - Jack, on December 16, 2008. And I am so thankful to be a stay at home mom. I love spending every minute with Jack. Welcome to our blog!!
2 comments:
Thanks Jack! Uncle Sam and I are missing you and hope we can see you soon... Can't wait for you to see all the Halloween 'happies' we have for you!!!
Amanda - I made my blog private today & wanted to let you know if you want to keep in touch, email me at kacysuzanne@hotmail.com & I'll add you as a reader. Hope everything's going well!
Post a Comment