Saturday, December 26

Christmas

Happy Day After Christmas!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had a great day and a great week. I'll warn you now, this is a long post, with a lot of pictures. In fact, I have tried up-loading so many pictures to Blogger that now my Blogger account is running slow and acting crazy! Some pictures just deleted themselves. Needless to say, I have taken a lot of pictures this week!! So, I deleted some more pictures and decided to make this a two part post. Jack received so many wonderful gifts (and we are so thankful), I want to show them all! But tonight I'm just showing our family get togethers, because that was the very best part. Stay tuned to the second half coming in a day or two!


I have had the same mantel decorations for a few
years now. I really wanted a change. My mom
decorated it for me this year and I love it!!

Our tree. We have been very lucky this year,
Jack didn't pay any attention to this tree,
or the one in his room.









Our Elf, Scout, hard at work!


Wednesday, we invited Aunt Betty, McKenzie
and Matt over for a little Christmas party.
A couple of years ago, Betty and I decided not to
exchange gifts with each other. Instead we would take
the kids out for lunch a few days before Christmas.
This year we changed it up even more
and decided to meet at one of our homes to let the kids play
and for a nice long visit. We had a great time!! I really look
forward to this part of Christmas!

Rocky Road Fudge


My sister, Nicole, made this for us and I LOVE it!
It's Santa's belt. We had fun counting down the
days until Christmas.

Sausage balls and pigs-in the- blanket
(or little hot dogs as Matt likes to call them.)


Cheese and crackers - a favorite of Jack's!




Mock Mimosa's.
Orange juice, ginger ale and a cherry!




Every time we looked up, Matt
had a little hot dog in his mouth.
I believe he enjoyed himself most of all.

We give each other's children books for Christmas.
Their gift to Jack is one I'll tell you about in my next post.
(It's wonderful!)




HO-HO-Ho
Santa has arrived!



The tent was Jack's "Biggy" from Santa.
He loves it! We were afraid he would be
scared at first, but he went right through
the tunnel and into the tent as soon as he saw it.


A lot of Elmo.






Calling to see what Santa brought his friends.
He loves his Elmo!!


Tickling Elmo.


Trying to break into his
goldfish holder to see if Santa
included the goldfish!
So excited about his new DVD.

Like I said, my computer is acting crazy tonight.
I don't know how this picture got in the
mix with the Christmas Day pictures. This is
Jack watching for Santa before he went to bed
on Christmas Eve.
Will someone please help Mimi with this camera?

Jack gave Mimi and Papa a calender
of himself for Christmas. Jack, Austin and
Sara Brooke also gave one to Bebe and Grand Daddy.
Needless to say they were a big hit with the grandparents.

Cookie
Uncle Sam
Mimi didn't know I had taken this picture
until it was too late!

I'll help you Cookie!!!



Austin, Sara Brooke and Jack

Bebe and Grand Daddy with the
grand children!

Bebe and her grand babies!!

Sara Brooke proudly displaying her
new American Girl doll.

Stay tuned for the second part of our Christmas!!!

Coming SOON!!!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful Christmas!!!We can't believe how fast the time passed. December was a beautiful month for the birthday of our Savior and our beautiful Grandson. We had a blessed day with all five of you, Friday. Love, love, love, all the pics. Thank you too for all our wonderful gifts. Jack, remember, Jesus loves you and so do we! Love, MiMi and PaPa