Wednesday, December 15

Sweet Hands

During a trip to Tupelo this Fall, my mom and Nicole took Jack on a secret mission. They had been wanting to do this for a while, as a surprise for me. I knew they were up to something, but I had no idea what. They left me shopping, by myself, (which was a treat in itself) and took Jack to Midnight Pottery. And this is the result!! Jack's sweet, sweet hand prints. I love it!! It was a wonderful surprise and keepsake.

It's a very pretty plate. This photo doesn't really do the colors justice. It's a very rustic finish, which I love. I have it sitting in a plate stand on my kitchen counter where I can see it throughout the day. It always makes me smile!


2 comments:

Betty said...

Precious! What a wonderful keepsake. Next year y'all will have to do one for Nicole. Loved the Halloween pictures!

bettyb said...

How very sweet! I still have Davis's hands from when he was five that he made at Bible school,and they are hanging on the office wall. Jack is getting to be such a big,handsome fella,and I know Christmas is going to be so much fun. Also congrats on becoming an aunt; it is a very fun job!!
love,
Other Betty