
Our fireplace. The only things I added this year are the nutcrackers. They belong to my mom and she wasn't using them (Jack has been into nutcrackers this year), so she loaned them to us. At first, Jack referred to them as nutcrackers. Now he calls them scarecrows.

Our tree. Yes, I've bought presents, I just haven't been brave enough to put the out yet. They would worry Jack to death. He would move them around and talk about them ALL DAY!!

Our coffee table.

Our buffet.

I have a garland going around the opening between our dining area and foyer. It's hard to get a good picture of it all, so I thought I would hit the highlights. This is the center point.

And one of the sides.

Our Mississippi State table.

The bookcase outside of Jack's room. His room is all decorated. That is for another post (hopefully to come soon).

My china cabinet.

Side table.

A book case in our room. And a wonderful art project Jack worked on last week.

And a couple of our past Christmas cards. That's about it, with the exception of Jack's room and two crafty projects I hope to post about later. I really wanted to get these pictures on our blog before Easter. I hope to write a post about Jack's birthday last week BEFORE he turns 4 next year!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment