Tuesday, January 3

Catching Up on Christmas

When I look at all of the Christmas pictures I have left to blog, I can't believe I've let myself get this far behind on my blogging. I'm going to try so hard to get Christmas caught up this week. I still have Jack's 3rd birthday to blog and there are A LOT of pictures from that day, week, month. So, you may get many pictures with very little commentary.

A couple of weeks before Christmas, we had a fun get together at our house for Jack and some of his friends. We had so much fun. We invited a couple of new friends, well actually 3 new friends. One so new he's not even born yet. Mr. Riley Beckham. But he will be here in February and we can't wait to play with him in person. Although, after being around our group all hyped up on Christmas excitement, Riley may refuse to come out. I served appetizers, potato soup and corn bread for the moms and muffin tin pizzas for the kids. Natalie brought a delicious chocolate cobbler. It was a fun fun day.


Unfortunately, I only got pictures of the appetizers. By the time we were ready for lunch, my camera was the last thing on my mind.








The kids decided to kick back and enjoy cookies on our bed while watching a Christmas movie.


Our sweet new friend Mickey! For some reason I did not get a picture of the only girl brave enough to hang with this bunch of boys, Miss JayAnna. She and her mom, Anna, were kind enough to bring Christmas ornaments to everyone. (I have a cute story about Jack and his ornament for a later post).



We ventured down town one Sunday afternoon to enjoy all of the events Grenada was putting on. It was so nice and so much fun. I love going to special events on our town's square. It makes you feel like your in Mayberry.



Jack loves Frosty, so this was a must see.




He loved the Candy Canes that lined the sidewalks.



Getting on to someone.


And licking the public Candy Cane. I know...GROSS!!!


We enjoyed watching the ice skaters. And no, we did not skate ourselves. We wanted to be home for Christmas, not in a Jackson hospital in a full body cast.



We rode the train again and again.




And we had a nice visit with Santa and played in the snow!



0 comments: