Wednesday, February 4

Who wears the pants in this family?

No doubt it's Jack! For the second day in a row I dressed him in pants. For the past 7 weeks I have been dressing him in gowns and footed pj's. We needed to mix it up a little. I think he looks so cute in his pants. I also added a few pictures of Jack watching his mobile. This is something he has just started and will watch it for about 10 minutes at a time. Heaven help us though if we let it stop! We have to be sitting on ready at all times.





He gets fixed on one animal and will follow it until it's out of sight
then he will move on to another.








2 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

He is SO cute! I like the mobile over his crib.

Anonymous said...

i didn't really see it at first, but i think he does look a lot like my baby pictures...
give him a hug and kiss from me:)