Sunday, June 21

Happy Father's Day!

Today was John's First "official" Father's Day. In the past, we have always celebrated Mother's Day and Father's Day with our little dog, Avery. He was very missed today. Such a special occasion can't be celebrated in just one day, we needed two!!!

Saturday, we went to Winona to celebrate with my family. Then we celebrated this morning and tonight at our house and this afternoon with John's parents. We had a fun weekend and enjoyed spending time with everyone.

Saturday, Jack got to spend time
with two of his most favorite
people - Uncle Sam and Cookie.

A very blurry picture of Poppa
opening gifts.

Play time in Winona is the best.
All eyes are on Jack!


Bless his heart, he doesn't
have any toys. (HA!)


As you can tell, I started snapping pictures
as soon as these two woke up this morning.



Mom, can't you wait until I
finish my breakfast?



Jack's card to John.


Jack gave John a cute book about
baby animals and their daddies.
I think they will enjoy
reading it together.
John tried to read it to Jack
after breakfast, but Jack
was much more interested
in how the book taste.
This afternoon, we went to visit
with BeBe and Granddaddy.
BeBe has a lot of great toys that
belonged to John when he was
a baby and she has a great floor
to roll around on. Jack always has
a good time at their house.
Granddaddy, Jack and John


Back at home! The King on his
throne after his dinner.


At this point, I was worried he might not
get to bed on time. He looks like he's
having too much fun. But once we got
in the rocker, he was out in 2 minutes.
"I declare this the best Father's Day ever!"

0 comments: