Monday, June 8

Swimmin' Sunday

Sunday, after a very short afternoon nap, we got out Monkey's hippo pool. And he had a blast, that is until he spit up in the pool and we had to get him out. But until then he had a BLAST.
Jack loves the water and his pool,
but he will not give me a smile.
We try everything. I know the people
who drove by our house yesterday
while we were outside must think
John and I are crazy! We were doing
everything we could to get him to smile.

Having fun, but still no smile.

Bless his heart, we hooked the
water hose up to his pool's
water spout and the hose had a kink
in it. When we got the kink out,
water sprayed all over him.
He was startled at first,
but recovered well.

He always finds something to
chew on. I should be reporting
on a sighting of his bottom
teeth any day now.

0 comments: