Thursday, October 29

Book Signing

Three years ago, we adopted our Elf on the Shelf and named him Scout. Today, we went to Puddleducks and met the author of The Elf on the Shelf, Chanda Bell, and had her sign our book. We had a great time, especially Jack. He had a blast and Chanda was so nice and fun. This is such a great book and your very own elf is included. It makes the best gift for any age. I bought our book and Scout before we ever decided to have a baby and we have had more fun hiding him around the house during the holidays. We can't wait for Jack join in on the fun. It is definitely one of our favorite holiday traditions. And while we were there, the local paper took Jack's picture and asked us a lot of questions about Scout. I hope it makes it into the paper soon. Thanks Karen for arranging the book signing! We had so much fun!!!


We're going where, to do what?

Cuteness!

2 comments:

bettyb said...

Happy birthday,Amanda! (I saw it on Betty Ann's blog)
I love the pictures of Jack with the "elf lady".--such a cute outfit. Would you believe that Ward and I have an elf?? We haven't named him because we wanted something clever and couldn't think of anything.As a result he got LOTS of rest last yr.and didn't do alot of roaming around our house.~~maybe he'll get properly named this yr.and can keep an eye on Ward,who constantly needs monitoring.HA!
I can't wait to meet Jack in person some day~he is just the cutest thing.
love,
Betty B.

Unknown said...

Jack, thank you and Mommy for inviting Me to come with you to the book signing. It was lots of fun. Be a sweet boy(as always) so Scout will have only good things to report to Santa. MiMi loves you!