Sunday, October 11

Happy Fall Y'all!

Here's our little monkey this morning before church, ready for fall! (This is before I put his shoes on. If I put them on first, he won't look at the camera!) I know he doesn't look very happy in this picture, but he was really in a good mood. This is just one of those "in between smiles" pictures and I didn't have much time to take more. We are really enjoying the cooler temperature. Jack's been wearing his little jacket and his tennis shoes when we go out for our strolls. And we are looking forward to a very exciting week! Friday, we are taking Jack to the Cedar Hill Farm in Hernando. We can't wait!!! I just finished making a cute CD full of fun Halloween music for us to listen to on the way. Jack loves his music and has learned to turn his CD player on and off. It caught me off guard the first few times he turned it on, it made me think someone was in the house with us. Please pray that the rain will move out by Friday so Jack can have a great day. Happy Fall!!!!

0 comments: