Tuesday, January 12

Austin's Big Buck!!

Our nephew, Austin, killed a big buck a couple of weeks ago. I don't know any of the stats. I'm sure I heard, but I can't recall. I know the stats must be good because John and Will were all a buzz on their cell phones, then Will & Austin took it to be mounted. Below are some great pictures of the whole gang. Congrats Austin!! We are so proud of you, you are a great hunter and a great guy!!




Sara Brooke, Austin, Will and John
I really like this picture because Sara Brooke's pink
stands out and looks great next to the camo.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Austin we say "CONGRATULATIONS!!" That is a beauty. That eight point and that six point we have playing in our back yard almost every day wouldn't stand a chance with Austin around. MiMi and PaPa