Tuesday, January 12

More From Christmas

Jack was so blessed to get so many wonderful Christmas gifts from friends and family. We've all been playing with them and having fun. Here are just a few.


BeBe and Grand Daddy gave him this great
set of blocks from Melissa and Doug.
John and I have had about as much fun building
with them as Jack. We've made houses, churches, barns.
Jack loves for us to build something big and then let him
knock it down. I know we will get many years of
enjoyment out of these blocks.



Mimi, PaPa, Cookie and Uncle Sam
fixed Jack up with Leap Frog goodies.
You can never start to early working on
a college scholarship! These are also great to
take in the car.

Another Melissa and Doug set.
We love Melissa and Doug.


Cookie had this adorable step stool
made for Jack. We love it and will
be able to use it for many years.

This is a very sweet book from
Uncle David, Aunt Betty, McKenzie and Matt.
It is a story about a little raccoon getting ready
to start school. Now moms, it will make you cry.
But it is one of the sweetest books I've ever read.
(A great gift idea!!)


We are huge fans of the Laura Numeroff books.
We have If You Give a Cat a Cupcake, If You Take a Mouse
To The Movies, If You Give a Pig a Pancake, and now we have
If You Give a Moose a Muffin!! Uncle Sam and Cookie added to our
collection, along with this adorable moose we named Monty.
These are wonderful funny books!!
(Another great gift idea.)


This is a gift my sister, Nicole a.k.a. Cookie,
gave me! It's Jack's silhouette. It was made
by an older man in Canton.
He did such a great job and I am so proud of it!
They showed me the picture they took,
behind my back, and sent to the man for him to go by
and the finished product looks just like the picture.


Ohhh, the basketball goal!!
Ohhhh, the HOURS of entertainment
this gift has brought to Jack. The scoreboard lights up
and plays music. He loves it. This was from Uncle Will,
Aunt Shanelle, Austin and Sara Brooke. One thing about family and friends
with older children, they know exactly the right gifts to buy!!


My parents bought this for Jack and now he wants to
eat all of his snacks in the den on his desk.
He also likes to keep his crayons and flash cards in the side
pockets. He rearranges them all several times a day.

And the Pop-Corn Popper from my
Uncle Ralph, Aunt Bonnie, Ben and Will.
Jack loves for us to chase him around the den
with this. He just crawls as fast as he can
and laughs and laughs. I had one when I was little
and I've always remembered it. I'm so glad Jack has one.

As you can see, Jack had a big Christmas! He got so many things he can play with for years to come. Many, many hours of fun and entertainment!!

0 comments: