Milking and Mooning!! The first picture is of Jack milking a cow. He wasn't as excited about it as John and I were.
However, he was VERY excited about playing in the splash park. I knew before we went that they had a splash park. I love these! So, I packed Jack a bag with a couple of towels, extra clothes, shoes, etc... and had it in the car in case he did indeed end up soaked (and it's a good thing I did). Since we stopped and ate lunch first, we got to the museum around 12:30 and the guy who runs the splash park had gone to lunch. So, the water wasn't on. Jack had no idea what was waiting for him when we left. And sure enough, when it was time for us to go, the water was up and running. Jack was so excited, especially when I told him he could play in it.
Tuesday, July 19
Part Four of M is for...
Posted by Amanda at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment