Monday, July 18

Part One of M is for...

MUSEUM!! After much begging on my part, I was finally able to talk John into taking a couple of days off of work last week. He doesn't take time off very often, so this was a big deal!! Friday, we took Jack to the Children's Museum in Jackson. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while and wanted John to go with us (but like I said, he doesn't take off work much). So we left home mid-morning and stopped off at Jack's favorite place to eat, Chick-Fil-A. It must be every child's favorite place to eat, because it is always packed with kids. After lunch, we headed to the museum and Jack had a blast, almost as much fun as we had watching him.

I tried to create a post last night, uploading ALL of our pictures from Friday (and there are a lot). However, Blogger (my blogs host site) wasn't having it. After working for two hours, I had to delete my work and start over today. So, I'm going to break down this post into parts. Uploading a few pictures at a time. I believe this works better. Enjoy Part One!!







Jack loved the race track. Mainly because he was playing with two adorable, OLDER girls and they were letting him say, "On your mark, get set, GO!!".



Here, when you pushed the button under the animal, it made the animal sound. This was a big hit as well.



He can always find water to play in!!




This exhibit was fun for Jack. He got a little grocery basket and was able to go to the fruit and veggie stand and load up on produce (plastic produce).



Then you took it inside the "store" and held a piece of produce up to the scanner. It scanned the fruit or veggie and then a fun fact about that item appeared on the screen next to the scanner. Jack caught on to this quickly and had a good time.









I believe John enjoyed this more than Jack. A simulated bike ride down a mountain.






And as John peddled, the skeleton next to them peddled as well.

0 comments: