Monday, March 16

How We Spent Our Day

Jack and I didn't get into much today. In fact we stayed in our p.j.'s all day and it was wonderful! He turned three months old today, so I spent much of the day telling him what we were doing at that particular moment three months ago. I held him a lot today. He loves for us to hold him while he sleeps. I held him for his morning nap and he slept for two hours. And yes, I held him and rocked him for the entire two hours. I know people will say I shouldn't do that, but I don't care. As I mentioned earlier - my baby is growing up too fast. I didn't do any house work today and I put dinner in the crock pot this morning, so at least John had a hot meal when he got home. Although he would have eaten a pb&j sandwich, and never complained, if it meant I was able to spend the whole day playing with Jack. John is great that way and that's one of the many reasons we love him so much! Here are a few pictures from our lazy day.


Hanging out on the comfy, old quilt
Jack's great, great grandmother (Momma Brooks)
made many years ago.

Tummy Time!


A little light reading.



Exercise



Jack is really starting to enjoy his Bumbo.
It's great for strengthening his neck.
He enjoys being able to sit up and look around.


He discovers the puppy dogs on his feet.


He has to check the left foot.


And the right foot.
Yes Jack, there is a puppy dog on each foot.
After dinner, John and Jack got back down in the floor and played before Jack was off to bed. All in all it was a good day! Happy Three Month Birthday Little Monkey!!


1 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Hold and cuddle that baby boy as much as you can!!! These days go by SO fast and I promise you won't "ruin" him like some would say you can. (: