Tuesday, March 24

Sweet Dreams

We put Jack to bed a little while ago and when I went in to check on him, this is what I saw. How cute is this? Don't worry, we don't plan on letting him sleep all night with his little doggie blanket. When we think he is in a deep sleep, we will remove it from his bed. In the meantime, we are checking on him every few minutes. He played with that blanket this afternoon and has been holding on to it tightly since about 6:00pm. When I went to put him to bed I tried to get the blanket from him, but he was holding on with both hands. Since he did not have a colic episode tonight, I didn't want to rock the boat. I told John we would get it in a few minutes. I hope we all sleep as well as Jack tonight!

By the way, the gown Jack is wearing belonged to John when he was a baby. It's my favorite because it is so soft and special to us.







1 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Oh, that is PRECIOUS!!!