Tuesday, March 17

St. Patrick's Day and the Scars to Prove It!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today was Jack's first St. Patrick's Day. Of course I didn't want anyone pinching his hinney, so I made sure he had on his green.


This is how our day started.

This is how our day ended!
During our current colic episode,
Jack has cut his sweet little face with
one of his finger nails.
And as of this moment, IT AIN'T OVER! And from the sound of it, it won't be over anytime soon. COLIC!! That is a very dirty word in our house. Thankfully John has taken over for a while. We trade off every few minutes so we can each have a few breaks. It's my turn, I better go.

1 comments:

The Haymans said...

I found you through Murray Madness...colic...yuck! We never had it, just severe reflux..the projectile~cover everything in your path~kind. Just remember, there is an end in sight...one day! = ) Hang in there!