Sunday, July 12

Happy Birthday McKenzie!!!

It is so hard to believe that our McKenzie turned 8 years old yesterday. It really makes me realize how fast they grow up. I remember when we thought she would never get hair and the Halloween she spent at out house, in her undies, singing "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow". We have always loved McKenzie and now Jack is captivated by her. She is so good with him. She is loving and patient. He can't keep his eyes off of her.
McKenzie has always been one of the most thoughtful young ladies I have ever known and we are so proud of her. If she were 8 years younger, we would have ourselves an arranged marriage.

Happy Birthday
BoBo!!!
We Love You!!


McKenzie and (Baby) Jack

She's a GREAT big sister to Matt.


And a beautiful dancer!!

1 comments:

Betty said...

Thank you Miss AManda! I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you for your visit. I love you, McKenzie