For the past several days, I have been meaning to call Jennifer and make an appointment to get Jack's hair trimmed. Of course, I got busy and never got around to it. Friday, Jack and I were outside, sitting in the swing, and I noticed how long his hair had gotten in the back. There was no way I could take him to church with his hair that long! So, I cut it myself!!!! Yes, that's right - I cut my 8 month old's hair and did a pretty good job!!! John was impressed, my parents were impressed and a couple of people complimented him on how nice it looked at church this morning. (Even before I told them I was the one who cut it!!) I put him in his bumbo on the counter in John's bathroom. He was sitting up high enough so he could see in the mirror and I began cutting away. I trimmed the back and over his ears. It's not something I want to do every time, but now I know I can make do in a pinch.
Sunday, August 16
Homemade Haircut
See how long it was getting above his ears.
need to call Miss Jennifer.
See how nice and short the
back looks. I love it!!!
Posted by Amanda at 6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment