Friday, August 21

Oh Yes They Call Him The Streek!

Here he comes... There he goes...

And he ain't wearing no clothes!!!



After a VERY short afternoon nap, I had to change Jack's diaper. He was so happy to have all of his clothes off, that I decided he could play in his birthday suit for a while. And he loved it!!! You could tell it was a new experience and he looked at me a couple of times like, "Mom, are you sure this is o.k.?" Then he would crawl away in a hurry before I could change my mind. I think he enjoyed sitting on the cool hardwood floors the most. He played like this for about thirty minutes. I promised he could do it again soon. Oh, and for the record, John was horrified. So worried he was going to wet the floor. I assured him the hardwood floors could take it and that we had a supply of paper towels on standby. He just has to understand, sometimes a boy just wants to be FREE!!

0 comments: