As I said in an earlier post, I love to read! John and I hope that Jack will love his books and want to be a reader. I also love to give books as gifts. Just ask Aunt Betty. I try to give Matt and McKenzie a book for every occasion. Thankfully they both love to read.
On the new addition to our blog - the Amazon.com book carousel - I listed several books we have for our selves. I thought I would tell you a little about each one, in case you are looking for a great gift. (For yourself or a special little one!) You can read more about each one and even order them by clicking that particular book on our carousel. It takes you directly to Amazon.com.
The first one I want to tell you about is a favorite of mine and Matt's - Snowmen at Night. This is a wonderful book! One of the best ones I've read in years. It's about a little boy who builds a snowman one day and the snowman looks perfect! Neat and clean. The next morning, the little boy gets up and the snowman doesn't look so good. The little boy starts to think about what the snowman did overnight to make him look so worn and dirty.
It's a cute story for boys and girls. I think McKenzie even took it to school last year for her teacher to read to the class. And Aunt Betty told me that she read it to Matt just the other day, so it's not just a book for winter. It would make a great gift for a child any age or donation to a school's library.
Wednesday, August 20
Book Review
Posted by Amanda at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment