As I hinted in my last post, Jack has been very active this week. This is about the first week I have felt any movement. (Although my doctor tells me he won't stay still when she is trying to listen to his heart beat and we watched him play during the majority of his sonogram.)
Last Sunday, I downloaded several Baby Einstein songs onto my MP3. Every night, for about 30 minutes, I have been putting the head phones on my stomach and letting him listen to his music. He likes to dance! He really gets down to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Then this morning in church, when the orchestra started up, he started dancing around. He loves music. Just another hint of his little personality.
When music is not being played, his busiest times are around 5:30am, from 10:30am until 1:00pm, then again around 5:00pm, with a final performance during music time at 8:30pm.
Wouldn't it be great if I could keep him on this schedule after he is born? I can dream!
We are so excited about this mile stone and look forward to many more.
Sunday, August 3
Lil' Music Man
Posted by Amanda at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment