I'm back! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. A lot has been going on. As I reported earlier, we have had painters in our house for almost two weeks. Everything we own has been stacked up in our den and in the office. It has been crazy! The first day, they took every door in our house off the hinges and put them under the carport. Even both bathroom doors. So, when I was at home with the painters, I couldn't use our bathrooms. I had to go all over town using other people's bathrooms. I was 34 and 35 weeks pregnant at the time, so you get the picture! Thank you to everyone who let me borrow their bathroom (especially Betty and David at 7:20 in the morning) and thank you to John's parents who let me hang out on their couch during the day while they were on vacation. During the renovations, I have been very sick. I'm just one of those women you hear about that have morning sickness for the entire nine months. My doctor gave me a prescription for nausea, but it didn't work. Jack is worth every minute. I would go through it all again for our Jack.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I'm going every week now for a check up and stress test. Since John was with me, they hooked me up to the sonogram machine so we could watch Jack play for a little while. He has gotten so big. He weighs 5 pounds and 5 ounces. They took measurements of his brain, spine, arms, legs, etc..., and everything looked great! We are so thankful. He stuck his little foot way up in the air, looked right at us, shook his fist at us, and kicked the ladies sonogram wand so hard that she almost dropped it! Are we going to have our hands full or what? He does not like to be messed with. He does not like the first few minutes of being hooked up to the fetal heart monitor, but after a little while we both fall asleep. Sitting there listening to his heartbeat for thirty minutes knocks me out. John was sitting in the room with me yesterday and he said I was snoring.
My printer, which houses my scanner, is still not hooked up from when we switched offices. We are going to work today to get the office in order and finish hooking everything up and as soon as I can I will post the new pictures of Jack. I also have several things to post about, so keep checking in. My next doctor's appointment is Wednesday, so please pray for us. The time is drawing near!
Saturday, November 15
14 Days and No Post
Posted by Amanda at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment