
Thursday night, John and I got a phone call from our love, McKenzie, with the best news we have heard since we found out we were expecting Jack! NO, Betty isn't expecting another baby - although I've been trying to talk them into having another one - I believe they are going to stick with two. McKenzie called to tell us that she had asked Jesus to come into her heart and she wants to be Baptized. We are so happy and so very proud of her. For those of you who don't know McKenzie, she has always been a wise, old soul. At a very early age, she had a very personal relationship with the Lord and understanding of what it means to have the Lord living in your heart. We are all just waiting to see the wonderful ways the Lord uses her to do His work!



1 comments:
That is so sweet, Amanda. You made me cry. Enjoyed reading about the sonogram. Jack already has a cute personality. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment