Thursday, April 29

Haircut and More

Thursday was haircut day for Jack! It seems like we go see Miss Jennifer for a haircut every other week. We don't, it just seems like it because Jack's hair grows so fast. He has not been in a "picture taking mood" lately. So I apologize for the quality of these pictures. When I pull out my camera, he either starts running away or throwing a fit. (Usually throws a fit!!)




Thursday morning
before haircut.



Thursday morning
after haircut.
And no, he isn't sleeping. He refused to open his eyes so I could get a good picture. See what I'm working with? But doesn't his hair look great? I don't know how Jennifer does it.





I'm getting bored!
Where's my lunch??




Still no lunch!


TRYING to take a few pictures Sunday before church is not working so well for us. I think I'm going to have to stop trying. NONE of us are in an attitude of worship by the time we're done.




John surprised us yesterday by coming home EARLY from work!! Hearing his key unlocking the door was one of the sweetest sounds I've heard in a long time!! (Well, it scared me at first because I wasn't expecting him.) I pinched a nerve in my neck Monday and it has been about to kill me. Yesterday was a really painful day, so I'm very thankful John came home early to take over child care duties so I could take it easy. My parents were here this morning and helped out. My dad went into town and picked up a tube of Icy-Hot and it has brought me a great deal of relief. They say more rain is on the way this weekend, so I guess we'll just rest and be lazy.
I'll end this post with GOOD news!!! MAY 2 - LAST day of turkey season and any other hunting season until September (Dove season opens)!!!!! Although I do feel a little bad for John. He didn't get to hunt as much as usual because of his surgery a few weeks ago, then the bad weather, etc... But I'm still excited to see it come to an end. Now he can get started on my "HONEY DO" list.












0 comments: