Since John has been home with us for the past couple of days and insists on going back to work tomorrow and because it's so nice outside, I thought we deserved a special treat today. So, after Jack's afternoon nap, we went to Spencer's for Jack's first ice cream cone. When I was little, my parents always took me to Spencer's for ice cream. If you haven't been, the next time you're in Grenada, you have to stop by for the best soft serve ice cream. They also have great hamburgers and fries. Needless to say, Jack LOVED his ice cream cone, especially the cone.
Tuesday, April 6
Yummmm Spencer's
Posted by Amanda at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics!!! The little yellow duck brings back lots of good memories about your and your sister's childhood. Those delicious hamburgers!! Probably responsible for my need for "WW" today! I've got lots of new pics that I got today of Jack's visit with us last week. We really enjoyed the trip to see the Easter rabbits. Give the big boy a huge hug from MiMi and PaPa and tell him how much we love him. Hope to see you soon.
Hi,Amanda,
You may get two posts from me: something happened to my first one. I had just read about y'all's "excursion" to Jackson and oh,my goodness what a trip. I am thankful that everything is okay with John and hopefully he's almost back to normal.
That Jack just gets cuter and cuter!
Betty B.
Post a Comment