Jack will play!!!
While we were in Jackson for John's surgery, Jack stayed in Winona with my parents. It was the week of Easter, so they had to go to Hi-Grade to see Mr. Ron's rabbits. And he ate a lot of pudding!!


Jack needed a break.Thank goodness Mr. Ron
has these great rocking chairs.
Just right for little ones.
He's about to blow!!I believe Jack had his fill
of pudding this trip.
Now for those of you who don't live in our area, Hi-Grade is like a modern day CO-OP. A farm supply store, but up-graded. When I was growing up, it seems like Co-Op's only carried things for row crop and cattle farmers. Well, not today! Ron carries everything. For us non-farmers, he has great flowers (especially in the Spring), veggie plants, great outdoor shoes, clothes. He always has a great selection of Carhartt clothes for John. John works outside about 75% of his week, so he favors Carhartt. Both of my brother-in-laws are in banking and they favor Carhartt for hunting and yard work. It's a very sturdy brand. And he has RABBITS!! I could spend hours in any hardware store and Hi-Grade! It looks like Jack may take after his mom!! And for those readers who may want to check out Hi-Grade, it is located in Winona on Hwy 82 East. And like I said, he usually carries beautiful ferns and other potting plants for the Spring and Summer.




0 comments:
Post a Comment