Saturday, September 6

A New Toy




I love wooden puzzles and wooden toys! And if they are educational, all the better!! I have found a company - Melissa and Doug - that makes the best of everything for any age child. I first discovered Melissa and Doug in my friend Carolyn's book store - Books. She has carried their wooden puzzles, puppets and art supplies for several years. I have given many of the puzzles and puppets as gifts because they are so well made and beautiful. The art supplies are endless. Paints, chalks, pencils, easels, smocks, and a variety of different size art pads. They also offer Decorate-Your-Own kits and theaters for the puppet shows.

I ordered Jack this wooden stacking toy and I love it. I've only seen the round, plastic stacking toy until now. This one is sure to keep him very busy with the different shapes.

I put a link to the Melissa and Doug website under our "Websites We Love".

We hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments: