Monday, September 1

We Are Uncle Sam & Aunt Nicole






Name: Sam and Nicole Graves

Sam's Date of Birth: August 30, 1978

Nicole's Date of Birth: February 19, 1980

Sam's Occupation: Accountant

Nicole's Occupation: Teacher

Both are graduates of Mississippi State University

Sam was born in Tupelo, MS

Nicole was born in Grenada, MS

Sam's Hobbies: Collecting movies and documentaries, Boy Scouts of America Volunteer, and keeping up the best yard in the neighborhood

Nicole's Hobbies: Crafts, cooking, blogging and working in her flower beds

They attend Harrisburg Baptist in Tupelo.

They currently live in Guntown, MS.

Sam has two younger brothers.

Nicole has one older sister (ME).

They met at at Kappa Alpha (Sam's fraternity) party after an MSU football game.

Nicole is my younger sister and Sam is her wonderful husband. I always hate calling him by "brother-in-law" because he feels more like a brother. He is very funny. A very dry sense of humor and the two of us laugh at things I don't think anyone else gets (or thinks is funny).

Nicole is very talented. She paints, decorates and cooks. She is a very crafty person. She can see something in a magazine and duplicate it exactly. She is a wonderful cook. I tell everybody that I can cook country food and Nicole cooks gourmet food. Anything Martha Stewart can do, Nicole can do better. She also has a great eye for color. That talent has really helped me in getting things together for Jack's room.
Sam and Nicole are the perfect match, because you have never met two people more neat and organized. I wish everyone could see their home and yard. John thinks everyone should see Sam's t.v. - it is huge flat screen. When we go to visit them, I think that's the part John is the most excited about.

Sam and Nicole have their 4th wedding anniversary coming up on the 25th of this month. It seems like they have been married a lot longer. It seems like Sam has been a member of our family forever.

Jack is so lucky to have both of them in his life.
Next week's "Who Are We" - McKenzie & Matt Cummings

0 comments: