Last week, during my hard drive melt down, I had a doctor's visit. Jack got a great report. His heart rate is perfect, he is growing, and very active. So active, that most mornings he wakes me up at 3:00am practicing his soccer moves. He will have three or four days were he gets very little sleep and plays all day and night. Then I guess he tires himself out and he will go a couple of days where he plays only a couple of hours. That has been his routine for the last month. Dr. Breeland told me to cut out his music time at night. He may be getting over stimulated and ready to play when I'm ready to go to sleep. So we have moved music time to during the day. He loves to listen to his music and dance. (I guess he's responding to the vibrations.) He really has his own special personality.
Dr. Breeland ran several routine tests on me. I had to drink that horrible orange juice an hour before my visit for the diabetes test. It tasted like orange flavored gasoline. Dr. Breeland wasn't lying when she said there were only two ways to drink it - fast and cold! It came back negative for diabetes, but my iron test came back very low. A score of 150 is perfect. A score of 100 is average, 50 is okay. Mine was 10.6! So, in addition to my prenatal vitamin, I am taking a HUGE iron pill everyday and she has decided to go ahead and increase my visits. I knew my visits would increase in October, but she decided to start in September. Other than that, things are to be moving right along.
Thursday, September 25
What's Jack Been Up To?
Posted by Amanda at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment