In the post after this one, I finally got around to blogging about Jack's birthday. (Which was in December - I know, I know!!) It is a really LOOOONG post. Every time I have a long post with a lot of pictures, my computer wants to act crazy. I included these pictures in that post, but they were accidentally deleted and I just couldn't leave them out, so they get a post of their own. I explain in the post below that Jack had a Monkey themed party. You will notice that his cake resembles his invitation. A very sweet, wonderful cake lady - Mrs. Pratt - from Winona made his cake. She does such good work and is sooo nice. The cake was delicious!!
I had planned on placing it outside, by the door,
but it was so windy. So, we moved it inside.
at Wal-Mart and we used them to serve Pretzels and Gold Fish.
I was really leaning toward using my McCarty Pottery,
but took this turn at the last minute. We had them spread out
around the tables were people sitting to eat.
That's all I "think" I forgot. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to let you know!! Be sure to visit the post below for full highlights if Jack's party!!!


1 comments:
Where did that first year go? And now here it is almost April. We will be planning another party before we know it! Jack, always remember, Jesus loves you, and so do MiMi and PaPa. MiMi loves you even when you tell her "No,No"!!!
Post a Comment