Well, I'm sorry to say that today was not as nice as yesterday. I knew when I heard the thunder and rain, at 5:00 this morning, that we would be spending the day inside. We were able to go for a quick wagon ride after we ate lunch. The wind started blowing really hard. We stayed busy by trying to mark some things off of our to-do list. We went through the house collecting books to donate for the library's book sale next month, we went through Jack's closet and some of my craft stuff, and we planted seeds for our summer garden. I believe after getting to play outside a lot yesterday, Jack was a little bored today - as you will be able to clearly see in some of the pictures below.
His Bebe and Granddaddy Guy gave it to him last year.
He loves hats and tried so hard to make this one
fit, but it was just too small. He has grown a lot in a year.
This also reminded me to get him a new bucket
sun hat for the summer.
I guess it reminded him of being outside!
our hardwood floors. He is watching Dora the Explorer.
He stayed like this forever. What kills me the most is the way
his feet are positioned in each picture. This boy is so funny!

This didn't hold Jack's interest for long.
I'll blog our garden's progress. Right now I'm just
praying our seeds sprout!
These freeze really well, so I can put
some up for chili next winter.
Jack LOVES strawberries, so I thought it
would be fun if he could pick his own. I
only bought two plants because I wanted
to see how well I could grow them this year.


0 comments:
Post a Comment