Friday, March 19

A Change in Weather

This is how we started our week. It was cold and dreary. Jack had a couple of pj days, staying tucked in his bean bag watching Dora the Explorer.





And this is how we ended our week!!!



Yesterday and today were warm and beautiful!! We spent a lot of time playing outside. Jack had so much fun Thursday that I had to strip him down at the back door and take him straight to the tub. I had to wash all of his clothes and his tennis shoes. He loves being outside, as you will see in the pictures that follow.

He loves his sunglasses!
A gift from his girlfriend, Maggie.



Me and my shadow.




He loves a good pile of leaves.


Sooo CUTE!!!




We did a lot of walking.
Look at that belly.



And he found every little boys favorite toy -
a stick.





He decided it was a keeper
and put it in his stroller.


I call this picture
"In a rut."
Every time I try to "back-out"
of the driveway, I run off of the driveway
and into the yard. This really upsets John
and yet I keep doing it. Jack sat in one of the ruts
today and watched the cars go by. If you look
closely, you will be able to tell that one half of Jack's
body is in the rut and the other is on top of the rut.
(I doubt John will be amused.)
It looks like my blog re-do is finished, but I'm not sure. I'm not completely thrilled with the blog header. So I may do a little more work in that area. We hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

0 comments: